Manchester Comprehensive Treatment Center
We are currently seeking a full-time Clinical Supervisor for our Manchester Comprehensive Treatment Center facility. Hours 6am -2pm; can be flexible.
Manchester CTC Center is a comprehensive outpatient substance abuse treatment facility serving patients diagnosed with the disease of addiction. The qualified candidate will work closely in a team environment with a team of clinicians, medical personnel, and office personnel in accordance with State and Federal Regulations to provide care for our patients. We offer our patients an out-patient environment conducive to recovery from the disease of addiction, specifically to the opioid class of drugs. We offer our staff an educational environment where patient care is our top priority.
This position requires a thorough understanding of outpatient Treatment, the clinic’s philosophy of treatment, the admission process, and admission criteria. The individual is responsible for insuring clinical and administrative services are provided for patients and their families. Must be able to work with minimum supervision. This is a working supervisor’s position requiring the individual to serve as a working role model for other counselors
We offer a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company paid group term life insurance, supplemental life insurance, disability insurance.
- Provides new hire orientation for Counselors and Counselor Assistants.
- Supervises Counselors and Counselor Assistants to assure timely completion of work and adherence to program policies and procedures
- Provide group Family counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan
- Provide individual addiction counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Provide group addiction counseling according to the Comprehensive Treatment Plan.
- Manages a small caseload up to no more than 30 patients.
- Complete a Quarterly Case Consult according to the time-line
- Provides weekly clinical supervision through documentation of assessment of professional competencies, clinical skills and recommendations through weekly meetings and direct and periodic observation.
- Assigns emergency on call rotation and participates as needed
Our hours are earlier than many places, typically 6:00AM to 2:30PM, this gives our staff more time to pursue part-time schooling and hobbies in the evenings and weekends. Start and end times may vary by location.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences with 3 years of prior Substance Abuse Experience is preferred
• Excellent Verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
• Time management & organizational skills
• MLADC credentials in good standing
• Want to make a difference!
• Great organizational skills
• Excellent Leadership skills
• 3-4 years of Substance Abuse Counseling experience.
Monday – Friday 6:00 am-2:00 pm
For more information contact Caitlin Schrider: Caitlin.Schrider@acadiahealthcare.com or call 615-721-1199