WestBridge is a private non-profit organization dedicated to a new direction in the treatment of adult men with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Our treatment model adheres to the evidence based practices developed at Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center. Our goal is to provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support to help individuals maximize their recovery, gain hope and empowerment, and become respected and valued members of their community.
Primary responsibility: This position is a key part of our Admissions/Customer Relations team which ensures a customer-friendly, consistent, comfortable admissions process to our dual diagnosis treatment programs. The successful candidate will perform both clinical and administrative duties.
- Initial engagement with callers
- Pre-admissions screenings
- Referrals to appropriate resources if needed
- Intake processing
- Attend clinical team meetings
- Document all inquiries into the organization
- Ensure positive internal and external customer service
- Participate in event planning
- Build relationships with referral sources to increase business development
- Participate in the on-call rotation with other Admission team members
- Job-related travel is required
- Master’s degree in the field (Social work, Counseling, Human Services) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensure (LICSW, LCMHC, MLADC, etc.) or License Eligible in the state of New Hampshire preferred.
- Team-oriented, outgoing, energetic, self-motivated
- Strong clinical background
- Experience in the mental health/addictions field, (particularly in Men’s Treatment and Family Work)
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Intake/Admissions skills required.
- Experience in the health and human services industry
Benefits: WestBridge offers excellent total compensation packages, including very competitive salary, immediate earning of paid time off, Short/Long term disability, Life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and access to continuing education and professional development.