Responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individuals in the Rockingham County Drug Court Program. Produce and deliver the highest quality of professional services and informational outcomes in support of Keystone Hall’s strategic mission and goals. Must have a good sense of humor!!!! If interested please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to: Drug Court Treatment Coordinator
A. Educational and Professional
· Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, human services or related counseling field. Prefer Master’s Degree.
· Minimum of three years’ experience. Other work experience may be substituted for part of this requirement upon review by the Drug Court Treatment Coordinator.
· LADC or LADC-eligible preferred but not required.
· Current New Hampshire driver’s license.
B. Knowledge and Abilities
· Ability to communicate effectively with peers, functions independently, and works as a team member.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Experience with culturally and clinically diverse populations.
· Significant experience with Evidence Based Treatment modalities, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, medication assisted treatment and community recovery support programs.
· Knowledge of 12-core functions.
· Individual case management for clients and referral to appropriate resources.
· Maintain client’ records in accordance with funding source requirements.
· Participation in all staff/team meetings.
· Facilitate regularly scheduled group meetings.
· Participate in screening and admission of prospective clients.
· Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.
· Any and all other duties as assigned for the benefit of the Agency.