Keystone Hall is excited to inform you that we are hiring Per diem Certified Recovery Support Worker’s (CRSW). If you are not yet certified but have experience working with individuals who have substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders, we will assist you with getting your CRSW. Must have a great sense of humor!! The CRSW assist participants in gaining access to needed resources in the community, by assisting them in overcoming barriers and helping them bridge gaps between their needs and available resources. The CRSW will be familiar with recovery oriented systems of care.
A. Educational and Professional
· High School diploma and or GED
· Certification as a Recovery Support Worker at date of hire or within 6 months.
B. Knowledge and Abilities
· Two years of substance use/detox, or related experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Exhibits decision making and crisis management skills.
· If in recovery, two years of continuous sobriety and significant evidence of personal stability.
· Experience with culturally and clinically diverse populations. Experience and supportive of Evidence based treatment modalities, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care and Medication Assisted Treatment and community recovery support programs.
· Knowledge of 12-core functions.
· Must have knowledge of micro soft office and computer skills.
· Answer and provide appropriate assistance for information/referral calls following policies and procedures.
· Answer and provide appropriate intervention/assistance for listening/support calls following policies and procedures.
· Answer and provide appropriate intervention for crisis calls following policies and procedures.
· Answer and provide appropriate information and intervention for calls.
· Document calls correctly into computer tracking system according to procedure.
· Identify active callers and follow appropriate directives.
· Contact on call staff or back-up staff as necessary.
· Collaborates closely with any inpatient substance abuse treatment providers
· Maintains agency required productivity standards
Contact us now at email@example.com