OUTPATIENT CORRECTIONAL CLINICIAN
NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE PRISON
Job Summary: The Outpatient Correctional Clinician will provide substance use counseling services to offenders in the NH Department of Corrections (NHDOC) Facilities. Will work closely with the NHDOC staff to coordinate substance use program services and provide information for case management/records management. This position requires significant contact and interactions with the inmate population. Additional contact and interaction with other service agencies on behalf of clients will also be necessary.
- Substance abuse assessment and/or evaluations.
- The development of individual treatment plans. These plans will utilize accepted theories of practice in the treatment of substance use, mental, emotional and/or behavioral disorders.
- Provide individual and intensive group counseling sessions.
- Coordinate and deliver didactic presentations as assigned.
- Crisis intervention, as needed.
- Case management.
- Screening potential clients, and referral as necessary.
- Training and education of others, as assigned.
- Participate in department case conferences to ensure coordinated, comprehensive, and individualized provision of services.
- Any other duties as may be assigned for the benefit of the Agency.
We will provide supervision and training for your License as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor. Must have a great sense of humor!! Apply at www.nhpartnership.org