Lamprey Health Care, one of New Hampshire’s oldest community health centers, is seeking an experienced and highly qualified Behavioral Health Clinician – LICSW to join our Nashua family practice clinic.
The candidate must have thorough working knowledge of behavioral medicine and evidenced based treatments for both medical and mental health conditions. Must be able to work well with clients and the primary care team, able to work in a fast paced, patient – centered primary care environment with an interdisciplinary team in rural and urban communities.
Duties will include:
- conducting behavioral health assessments using evidenced-based screening tools
- Use motivational interviewing – working with patients to adopt healthy lifestyles
- Collaborates with Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians and other staff
- Overseeing case management meetings
- Treatment provided to persons with mild impairments, those coping with situational stress and sometimes stabilized persons with serious mental disorders – Must be able to work with all ages.
- Treatment often encompasses behavioral aspects of healthcare, like pain management, smoking cessations, etc. Between session consultative visits may be asked throughout the course of the day
- Visits often timed around medical provider. Will be required to carry a full caseload with productivity expectations.
Master’s Degree and LICSW required. We offer a sign -on bonus, competitive benefits and compensation package. Salaried position (NOT fee for service)Equal Opportunity Patient Care Provider and Employer.
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume to Chris Duggan, HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org