Recovery Coach / CRSW
- Part-time, up to 20hrs/week
- Some evening & weekend hours may be necessary
- Starting rate $11.50/hr non-CRSW, $13.50/hr CRSW
Peer mentor to work with clients in an outpatient setting to guide and support them through recovery from addiction and help prevent relapses in order to implement and sustain a long term recovery lifestyle.
- Minimum of a high school diploma, GED or HiSet
- 46-hours of education in the 4 domains, including:
○ 16 hours Ethics/Confidentiality
○ 6 hours HIV/AIDS
○ 6 hours Suicide Prevention
- Understanding of addiction to alcohol and other drugs gained through lived experience with one’s own addiction, with the addiction of a family member or significant relationship or through other avenues of personal experience
- Able to explain recovery skills and principles to others
- Willingness to share one’s own experiences with others when indicated
- Understanding of ethical implications to the staff/client relationship
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Provide case management related functions such as linking clients to community based services and coordinating their access to those services.
- Provide supportive services during time of client crisis/relapse.
- Provide phone support to clients of the agency
- Assist clients in developing their own recovery plan.
- Teach recovery information and recovery skills
- Model effective and appropriate coping and self-help recovery skills
- Conduct interim services groups for individuals on the agency wait list or awaiting services at a higher level of care.
- Provide information and assistance to clients around developing their treatment plans with their counselors, developing crisis plans for relapse prevention, problem solving, AA/NA, Smart Recovery, Celebrate Recovery and other community peer support meetings.
- Information and referral to clients of the agency as well as to community members seeking treatment and recovery resources
- Complete continuous recovery monitoring interviews with clients who have left treatment at the agency.
- Work under the supervision of an MLADC from Horizons Counseling Center.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Anyone interested should send a completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
635 Main Street
Laconia NH 03246