Keystone Hall is a non-profit organization that provides comprehensive residential and outpatient co-occurring disorder treatment, prevention, and recovery supports to New Hampshire community members, including men, women, adolescents, and families. As a member of the Partnership for Successful Living, Keystone Hall offers a unique, holistic approach to care that results in better outcomes for our clients and the community.
We are looking to hire Outpatient Clinicians (Fulltime, Part time and per diem) , who have current registration and are licensed in the State of New Hampshire as an LICSW, LCMHC, MLADC or LADC. Must have a great sense of humor!!
We offer competitive wages and benefits!!
· A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in Inpatient or Outpatient counseling.
· Be aware of and adhere to HIPAA and CFR 42 rules and regulations and be an active participant in safety measures for ensuring confidentiality of information as it relates to clients and this agency.
· Resourcefulness, flexibility, integrity, dependability, and attention to detail.
· Basic computer literacy with Microsoft Office and Excel.
· To provide a variety of treatment services including individual, group, family, and marital therapy.
· To provide clinical services such as intake/diagnostic evaluations, case evaluations, and crisis intervention.
· To participate in liaison work with other agencies as required.
· To participate as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
· To participate in regularly scheduled clinical supervision.
· To maintain clinical records in accordance with insurance regulations and established clinic policies and procedures .
· To comply with clinical productivity standards as established by Director of Clinical Services.
· To participate in staff meetings.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
Please submit cover letter and resume to the Director of Clinical Services email@example.com