OUTPATIENT CORRECTIONAL CLINICIAN
ROCKINGHAM COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS
The Outpatient Correctional Clinician will provide substance use counseling services to offenders in the Rockingham County Department of Corrections (RCDOC) Facility located in Brentwood, NH. Will work closely with the RCDOC staff to coordinate substance use program services and provide information for case management/records management. This position requires significant contact and interactions with the inmate population. Additional contact and interaction with other service agencies on behalf of clients will also be necessary. If interested please apply at www.keystonehall.org
· Substance abuse assessment and/or evaluations.
· The development of individual treatment plans. These plans will utilize accepted theories of practice in the treatment of substance use, mental, emotional and/or behavioral disorders.
· Provide individual and intensive group counseling sessions.
· Coordinate and deliver didactic presentations as assigned.
· Crisis intervention, as needed.
· Case management.
· Screening potential clients, and referral as necessary.
· Training and education of others, as assigned.
· Participate in department case conferences to ensure coordinated, comprehensive, and individualized provision of services.
· Any other duties as may be assigned for the benefit of the Agency.
A. Educational and Professional
· Licensure as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor in New Hampshire required. Prefer licensure in social work, counseling, or related field. If licensed in another state, must apply for New Hampshire license reciprocity.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in counseling, psychology or related field, Master’s Degree preferred.
· Minimum of five years experience in substance abuse services.
· Significant experience with Evidence Based Treatment, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, medication assisted treatment and community support programs.
· Experience and a thorough understanding of treatment models and adult mental health issues; ability to interact well with others (i.e. staff, clients, government agencies, strategic community partners, etc.).
· Experience with diverse client populations such as cultural and/or religious minorities, co-occurring disorders and indigent and socio-economically disadvantaged clients.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF to email@example.com.