Position: Part-time or a Full-time Licensed MLADC to Provide Psychotherapy
PCS is a non-profit counseling agency in Manchester, New Hampshire with satellite offices in Bedford, Portsmouth and Nashua, N.H. Established in 1979, PCS strives to be a community where all people can achieve peace, healing and wholeness. Our mission is to be a center of excellence that integrates psychological theory and spiritual sensitivity through psychotherapy, consultation and education.
PCS provides services to people irrespective of race, color, creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status or any other protected status. Recognizing the right of all persons to live with dignity and respect, PCS provides an atmosphere of trust that encourages personal growth and wellness.
We are seeking to hire a part-time or a full-time MLADC clinician preferably with five years of experience to join our dynamic team of psychotherapy professionals. With multiple clinicians and areas of expertise, we are able to offer comprehensive, specialized services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and families.
As a psychotherapist at PCS you will need to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide appropriate care, treatment and services for the behavioral health needs of our clients in the areas of adolescents, couples, families, or mature adults.
- Collaborate with colleagues regarding individual client progress/overall treatment.
- Demonstrate the skills, knowledge and abilities in areas of regulatory compliance and adherence to professional standards.
- Be responsible for thorough and accurate completion of all clinical documentation within required timeframes/deadlines to include but not limited to: progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, and summaries.
- Possesses high degree of integrity, is outgoing, supportive, and a team player
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Collaborates well with all colleagues
- Strong set of personal and ethical values which complement PCS’ core values
- Self directed
Summary of Benefits
- Generous fee-for-service compensation
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Individual & peer clinical supervision and consultation
- A supportive, talented and experienced team of colleagues with a wide range of expertise
- A robust base of referrals
- Telephone, billing, scheduling, marketing, credentialing and operations support from a positive, dedicated administrative team
- Minimal paperwork demand
PCS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all candidates.
To apply, send resume & cover letter via email to email@example.com or mail: Dr. David B. Reynolds, Executive Director, PCS, 2013 Elm Street, Manning House, Manchester, New Hampshire – 03104