Revive Recovery is looking to fill a Recovery Coaching position! We are partnering with the city of Nashua and looking to expand the recovery coaching community.
Job description and qualifications:
Salary Range: Hourly ( $16-$18 DOE )
Time Commitment: Documented 40 hours
Duties and Responsibilities: The Community Recovery Coach is solely responsible for recovery coaching in the Nashua Community. This individual will play a vital role in documenting and monitoring the progress of recovery coaching in the Nashua Community. They will also serve as a bridge of information from Revive Recovery Center to the Mayor’s Office of Nashua in the reporting of our progress and difficulties that we face in building peer recovery support services.
● Certified or actively working towards CRSW. Must have Completed the CCAR RCA & Ethics Training as a minimum.
● Experience with direct service management.
● Minimum educational requirement of a High Diploma
● Minimum of 2 years of sobriety
● Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the recovery field
Travel Requirements: Minimal travel will be required. Most travel will include attendance at state/local leadership meetings, training, or professional conferences
RRC Community Recovery Coach
For any questions or to send in a resume please email firstname.lastname@example.org