ROCKINGHAM COUNTY DRUG COURT PROGRAM CASE MANAGER
Job Summary: Responsible for providing comprehensive assessment, planning, implementation and overall evaluation of individuals in the Rockingham County Drug Court Program. Produce and deliver the highest quality of professional services and informational outcomes in support of Keystone Hall’s strategic mission and goals.
Reports to: Drug Court Coordinator
Educational and Professional
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, human services or related counseling field.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in corrections, social services, mental health, probation/parole or a related field.
- Current New Hampshire driver’s license.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work with participants on a professional, unbiased basis.
- Ability to deal with all drug court partners on a professional, unbiased basis.
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system, mental health system, substance abuse principles as well as the local and state community resources.
- Experience with culturally and clinically diverse populations.
- Significant experience with Evidence Based Treatment modalities, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, medication assisted treatment and community recovery support programs.
- Provide case management services for all drug court participants.
- Conduct an intake interview with each participant within the first two weeks of acceptance into the program to obtain and assess the participant’s needs with respect to educational, vocational, residential, career and other related life and family services.
- Recommend to the team based on the initial assessment a plan for each participant, including goals. The assessment shall be reviewed periodically by the team to determine its applicability and relevance to the participant.
- Make referral and follow-up with community services both state and local that will assist the participant in meeting goals. The case manager shall be familiar with available community services.
- Explore, refer and assist with the admission process to residential treatment facilities. The case manager shall be familiar with what programs are available to drug court participants, what services they offer and which programs might best meet their needs. The case manager will maintain contact with staff at the facility when a participant is in residence there.
- Provide information and recommendations relating to issues of accountability and treatment.
- Participate cooperatively and collaboratively with other team members in team meetings and staffings.
- Gather and distribute weekly progress information to all drug court team members at weekly staffings.
- Assist in community supervision activities as directed by the team to include home visits, random UAs, job verification and other related tasks.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all drug court partners.
- Participate in relevant training.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled group meetings.
- Maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards.
- Any and all other duties as assigned for the benefit of the Agency
|Knowledge||Seldom to None||Occasionally||Frequently||Constantly|
|Reading, Speaking, Writing English||X|
|Lifting up to 30 lbs with or without assistance||X|
|Exposure to bloodborne pathogens and infectious disease||X|
|Exposure to hazardous material||X|
|Stooping (bend at waist)||X|
|Talking in person||X|
|Talking on the telephone||X|
|Hearing in person||X|
|Hearing on the telephone||X|
|Vision for close work||X|
|I have read, understand and accept the requirements of this position as stated above.|
|Employee Name __________________________________________|
|Employee Signature _______________________________________||Date: _________|
|Manager Name: ___________________________________________|
|Manager Signature ________________________________________||Date: ___________|
Please contact Christine McKenna at email@example.com