Colonial Management Group, LP (CMG) is a unique organization of sixty-four (64) private outpatient substance abuse treatment clinics that have been successfully treating opiate dependence since 1986. The Company, which is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, takes great pride in establishing and maintaining the values, mission, and direction of the organization. We are continuously searching for the most innovative techniques to utilize in our facilities to ensure the most comprehensive treatment experience resulting in the best outcome possible.
CMG operates as outpatient clinics specifically designed for persons addicted to the opioid class of drugs, including prescription pain medications and heroin. Patients are enrolled into a comprehensive program, which includes individual and group counseling to address psychological and social needs in addition to their chemical dependence. Our national treatment values are to:
- Support the recovery, stabilization and well-being of patients
- Enhance and promote the quality of life for all patients served through a harm reduction model
- Reduce symptoms associated with opioid use and dependency and build individual resilience as part of a relapse prevention strategy
- Teach and model ways to help patients restore and/or improve their daily functioning and life skills
- Support patients as they re-integrate into their communities of choice, families, and/or support systems
At CMG, we strive to be the premier provider of medication-assisted treatment in the United States. We believe in the disease concept of addictive illness and will treat our patients with dignity and respect in all phases of their treatment experience. Because of this belief, we will focus our clinical practice in terms of addiction disease management and strive always to improve the quality of the lives of the patients we serve. We will strive to institute current research findings in our delivery of services. We will also be a resource to the communities we serve by helping to educate the public on the disease of addiction and advocating at all times the value of treatment in improving the welfare of our communities. Our staff will at all times keep our mission statement as the guiding principle in their work.
In our interactions with our patients, each other and members of the communities in which we work, we will treat everyone with dignity and respect. We value honesty, integrity, hard work and adhere to the highest ethical standards of addiction treatment. We embrace the concepts of personal and professional accountability in the workplace and will always strive to treat others as we would like to be treated.
We believe that treatment services should be delivered in a way that respects the dignity, value and self-worth of every patient. We believe that treatment and recovery are very personal experiences with distinct physical, mental, emotional and spiritual components that may differ significantly from patient to patient and that drug abuse impacts all aspects of an individual’s life. Treatment will not only deal with drug abuse, but also with family relationships, recreation and employment in addition to other facets of everyday life. We believe that each patient has a right to be fully and completely informed about the services we provide and our approach to treatment. Most importantly, we believe that each patient brings unique life experiences to the treatment environment and plays a vital role in treatment planning, service delivery and discharge/transition planning. Finally, we recognize our moral and ethical responsibility to provide the highest quality treatment services that hold the greatest promise of successful outcomes for our patients. It is our philosophy that the responsibility for personal growth and changes lies primarily with the patient. The clinical relationship between patient and staff is reciprocal in that we share the following program objectives and responsibilities:
- To develop self-awareness in patients
- To assist patients in developing alternative behavior to drug abuse and its subsequent negative effects
- To assist in the development of positive relationships with family and significant others
- To assist patients in their focus on recovery and rehabilitation to a productive life-style
Substance Abuse Professionals Wanted
Positions: PT Clinical Supervisor— $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Master’s Level or Licensed Counselor— $3,500 Sign-on Bonus
Bachelor’s Level Counselor— $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Early morning schedule (Clinic Hours: 5am-1:30pm, with occasional weekend modified hours)
- Patient-centric atmosphere dedicated to helping these individuals and their families regain control of their lives.
- Team oriented environment perfect for continual professional and personal development.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- PTO– Vacation, Sick and Holiday
- Term & ADD Life Insurance
- Company matched 401(k) plan available after 1 yr.