- June 27, 2017 - NH Impaired Driver Care Management Program & DWI Law Overview – Training Full – Please Call to be Added to Waitlist
- June 29, 2017 - Coalition Capacity Building & Community Engagement – Training Full – Please Call to be Added to Waitlist
- July 12, 2017 - Addiction, Illicit Drugs & Trends
- July 13, 2017 - Recovery Ready Communities
- July 17, 2017 - The Connect Program: Recognizing and Responding to Suicide Risk in those Impacted by Substance Use Disorder
- July 20, 2017 - Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW) Performance Domains
- August 2, 2017 - ETHICAL ISSUES FOR RECOVERY SUPPORT WORKERS – 2 Day Training-Training is Full. Please Call to be Added to Waitlist.
- August 8, 2017 - Mental Health First Aid for Older Adults
- August 18, 2017 - Supervising a Peer Recovery Workforce
- August 23, 2017 - Addiction Interaction Disorder & Relapse
- August 24, 2017 - 24/7: How Connectedness to Technology Can Contribute to Anxiety & Depression
- August 25, 2017 - Substance Use Counseling Skills and Core Functions
- October 17, 2017 - Suicide Postvention for School Personnel & Educators: Reducing Risk and Promoting Healing After a Death by Suicide – New Date
All events run from 8:30AM to 4:00 PM Unless otherwise noted. If you have any questions please contact us at 603.225.7060, or by email at TrainingInstitute@NHADACA.org. You may pay for your training with your credit card through Paypal, even if you do not have your own Paypal account, by check, or by calling our office.
Didn't find the topic you need? For a list of regional & national Professional Development events click here.