West Central Behavioral Health
Addictions Clinician (LADAC)- Sign-on Bonus
Newly expanding program in need of an experienced Addictions Clinician and LADC
This position qualifies for a $1,250 sign-on bonus.
West Central Behavioral Health is establishing a new Recovery Center in Sullivan County.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and highly motivated clinician to join us in providing quality evidenced-based outpatient treatment for adults with substance use disorders.
- MA/MS in related Human Services field; (BA/BS with LADC will be considered)
- NH MLADC or LADC required, LADC with LCMHC or LICSW highly preferred, but not required
- 3 – 5 years addiction/substance abuse or mental health counseling experience preferred
- Ability to provide comprehensive substance use assessments and develop client-centered treatment plan
- Skill in providing evidence-based individual and group treatment modalities
- Ability to collaborate effectively with other program staff, and develop strong working relationships with community partners
- Ability to obtain and maintain Agency and/or State of New Hampshire required background check(s)
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and the ability to maintain that confidence
Please email resume/ cover letter to email@example.com