Licensed Care Managers (ACT Team)
Sign-on Bonus offered
WestBridge – Manchester, New Hampshire
WestBridge is seeking Licensed Care Managers to join our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team. WestBridge is a private non-profit organization dedicated to a new direction in the treatment of adult men with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Our treatment model adheres to the evidence based practices developed at Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center. Our goal is to provide treatment focusing on trauma-informed, gender responsive care, rehabilitation, and support to help individuals maximize their recovery, gain hope and empowerment, and become respected and valued members of their community.
We take an active, wholistic approach to Wellness by having staff participate side-by-side in activities with our Participants (clients). This includes daily participation in a wide-range of activities, such as: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, golfing, and walking, as well as community outreach.
- Facilitate individual and group counseling sessions
- Participate in team discussions and collaborate with the team
- Facilitate Family Education Sessions
- Provide access to medications
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge; skill and/or ability required but do not include all requirements:
- Master’s Degree in a human services field.
- Several years of experience working with this population is a must.
- Clinically Licensed (LADC, LICSW, LCMHC, CRC, MLADC, etc.) or eligible for licensure.
- Must be willing to participate in the rotating On-Call schedule with the other members of our team.
- Strong substance abuse treatment knowledge
- Experience working on an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT/PACT model) team
- Group therapy experience
- Enjoy working closely with families
- A positive and enthusiastic Team player.
- Flexibility, camaraderie & a positive, “can do” attitude are crucial.
WestBridge offers a highly desirable total compensation packages, including very competitive salary, potential for sign on bonus and relocation assistance, immediate earning of paid time off, Short/Long term disability, Life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and access to continuing education and professional development.
Applicants are encouraged to learn more and apply online at:
or contact: Jan Kilfeather-Mackey