Key Words: Mental Health / Addictions / Substance Use / Clinician / Support / Recovery
WestBridge is a private non-profit organization dedicated to a new direction in the treatment of adult men with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Our treatment model adheres to the evidence based practices developed at Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center. Our goal is to provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support to help individuals maximize their recovery, gain hope and empowerment, and become respected and valued members of their community.
Our program is focused around a wholistic approach to Wellness by having staff participate side-by-side in activities with our Participants (clients). This includes daily participation in a wide-range of activities, such as: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, kayaking, canoeing, hiking, golfing, walking, healthy eating, tobacco recovery, etc.
- Participate side-by-side in activities with our Participants (clients).
- Co-facilitate and facilitate Group Therapy
- Residential positions work alternating weekends and the shift varies between 1st and 2nd shift (7:30 am– 3:30pm & 2:30pm – 10:30pm).
- On-call rotation with other members of the Residential treatment team is required. All positions have the potential for on-call responsibilities in the future.
- Licensed Masters-level Clinicians (LICSW, LCMHC, MLADC, etc.) a plus!
- Residential Counselors with experience and a Masters Degree in a Human Services (counseling, social work, psychology, mental health, etc.) field and/or Addictions treatment, specifically with Men’s treatment
- Experience working with individuals and families who experience co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders is a plus.
- Candidate must be comfortable facilitating and co-facilitating groups and in working with men.
- Knowledge of 12-step community
- 3 to 5 Years of Experience with Men in Direct Care Environment is a plus
- Comfortable with co-facilitating group therapy
- Focused on personal and professional growth and development
- Team Player
- Must have valid drivers license, and reliable transportation with vehicle insurance coverage of: 100,000 bodily injury per person/300,000 bodily injury per accident/100,000 property damage.
- Candidates offered positions will need to complete a Florida “LIVESCAN” and local law enforcement criminal background checks, Motor Vehicle Records check, professional references and pre-employment drug screening.
Benefits: WestBridge offers excellent total compensation packages, including very competitive salary, immediate earning of paid time off, Short/Long term disability, Life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and access to continuing education and professional development.
For more information visit http://www.westbridge.org/about-westbridge/careers