New Hampshire Psychological Association's Behavioral Healthcare Advocacy Committee is hosting a virtual town hall for all mental health and substance use providers. Anthem is welcoming all providers to participate, regardless of whether you are currently in-network.
The purpose of this town hall is to have an open dialog where Anthem listens to your concerns and your suggestions on:
- how to improve the working relationship between Anthem and providers and reduce administrative burdens;
- improve access to care; and
- answer questions and listen to feedback regarding such topics as reimbursement, contracting, provider relations, claims processing, 3rd party companies.
There is no agenda other than Anthem will be present to listen and to answer questions. Anthem will be represented by: Lisa Guertin (President), Dr. Richard LaFleur (Medical Director), Christie Beckwith (Regional VP of Provider Solutions), Vincent Conti (Regional VP of Provider Experience), Beth Marmolejos (Provider Experience Director), and Kim Valcourt (Provider Experience Manager).
The NH Psychological Assocation is scheduling this important meeting with hopefully enough advance notice to ensure as many providers attend as possible. Here are the dates and times:
- Tuesday, December 14; 6 pm - 7 pm
- Thursday, December 16; 12 pm - 1 pm
To register, choose the session that works best for you, and click on the appropriate link below.
You are welcome to attend the whole meeting or come and go as your schedule permits. Feel free to pass along this invite to colleagues. Please join us and share your feedback.
New Hampshire Psychological Association
Behavioral Healthcare Advocacy Committee