The Training Coordinator works with funders, the Executive Director, Training Director and other staff to identify training needs for the substance use professions and implement a comprehensive training program. This is a full-time contract-funded position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or human services field preferred.
- Minimum of 3-years of experience in training implementation and/or the substance use professions.
- Conversant in the areas of substance use prevention, treatment and recovery.
- Familiar with the performance domains and core competencies associated with NH prevention, treatment and recovery credentials, as well as other related credentials.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong administrative/organizational skills.
- Computer skills sufficient to assist with CRM/website and LMS maintenance, conduct Zoom webinars and virtual training, and marketing email campaigns.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other agencies and the general public.
- Ability to meet light to medium physical demands of training set-up to include moving chairs and tables, light cleaning, taking out garbage and carrying training equipment and materials.
- Driver’s license and personal vehicle to implement trainings happening outside of Concord, NH
- Support the general functions of the Training Institute as a whole, including monitoring in-person, virtual and hybrid trainings
- Perform training related activities such as creating & printing forms, preparing CE applications, data entry, monitoring registrations, summarizing pre- and post-evaluations
- Support functions needed to implement regularly scheduled training events such as preparing participant materials, assisting with participant registration, equipment and room set-up and presenter support and communications
- Staff lead for planning/coordination activities of the Behavioral Health Summit and other specialized training events
- Update and maintain training calendars
- Review and reply to correspondence and perform public relations duties, such as attendance and representation at exhibit tables for various workforce development events
- Miscellaneous tasks with other staff that may include cleaning, answering phones, and answering emails
- Other duties as assigned by the Training Director and Executive Director
- $18-$24/hour commensurate with experience
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org