Please Join Us for Bi-Sate’s May 2019 Conferences
Early Bird Registration is Open!
Monday, May 20, 2019
Clinical Quality Symposium: Increasing Your Clinical Expertise in Diabetes
Keynote Address: Poverty and Diabetes: Understanding and Treatment.
- Changing How We Take Care of Patients with Food Insecurity
- Connecting the Dots: Food, Diabetes, and What You Can Do About It
- Utilizing New Diabetes Treatment Tools and Medications
- Choice of three comprehensive Professional Development Workshops (see agenda)
Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Primary Care Conference: Building Connections to Improve Health
Keynote Address: Narrative Leadership: Storytelling to Instruct, Inspire, and Motivate
- Panel: Opportunities for School-Based Health Programs
- Bi-State Awards and Leadership Development Program Graduation
- Choice of four comprehensive Professional Development Workshops (see agenda)
Early Bird registration is open through March 30. Dual conference registration discount, group discount, and block rate hotel accommodations available.
Learn more: Click Here for More Information