Substance Use Clinician
About Hope On Haven Hill
Hope on Haven Hill is substance use treatment organization serving homeless, pregnant and newly parenting mothers who are in recovery. Hope on Haven Hill has an eight (8) bed residential facility and outpatient services, including a developing intensive outpatient program.
HHH’s residential facility opened in December of 2016 and was immediately filled to its capacity to serve eight women and shelter their babies with them. HHH is one of only two residential centers in NH serving this population. On a daily basis, residents are engaged in an intensive program, which includes group and individual therapy, 12 step programs, smoking cessation seminars, parenting education, recovery support activities, educational and job training and case management for their transition out of treatment.
In addition, the organization has just launched its outpatient counseling services, providing individual and group counseling for individuals with substance use disorder at its administrative offices in Somersworth NH.
We are currently seeking a full-time Substance Use Clinician to join our team. The qualified candidate works well in a team environment and can effectively manage change. This position will treat patients in both our residential and outpatient facilities.
- The Substance Use Clinician will work with our Clinical Director to coordinate and carry out treatment programming at HHH’s residential facility.
- Work directly with recovery support staff to ensure a therapeutic environment for HHH residents.
- Manage an outpatient case load and assist in intensive outpatient groups.
- Supervise case management team and recovery support staff working toward their MLADC/LADC license or CRSW credential.
- NH licensed clinician – LICSW or LCMHC and/or MLADC
- Strong management and leadership qualities
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills
- Sense of humor, compassion and ability to be flexible
Interested applicants should provide a cover letter and resume to Courtney Tanner at CTanner@HopeonHavenHill.org or P.O. 1272 Rochester, NH 03867.