The New Hampshire Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals is responsible for licensing and credentialing alcohol and other drug use professionals in NH. They offer four different credentials:  Certified Recovery Support Worker (CRSW); Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (LADC);  Master Licensed Alcohol & Drug Counselor (MLADC); and Licensed Clinical Supervisor (LCS).  Each of these credentials offers a different scope of service and different application and credentialing requirements.  However, what you do to become a CRSW may often be applied towards becoming a LADC and what you do to become a LADC may in turn be applied towards becoming a MLADC.

We highly recommend you visit the licensing board website for the current credentialing forms and requirements.

The component of professional development and continuing education may be accomplished in a variety of settings including college courses and professional conferences and training.  We encourage you to email to be added to our email mailing list for notification of upcoming training, conferences and webinars.  We are here to assist you in entering and growing in this highly rewarding profession.