Recovery Support Worker is responsible to provide guidance, assistance and supportive services to individuals and families in residential treatment services at Keystone Hall.
A. Educational and Professional
· High School diploma and or GED
· Current New Hampshire driver’s license.
· Recovery Support Worker Certification (eligible or in process)
B. Knowledge and Abilities
· Two years of substance abuse/detox, or related experience.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and time management skills.
· Exhibits decision making and crisis management skills.
· If in recovery, three years of continuous sobriety and significant evidence of personal stability.
· Experience with culturally and clinically diverse populations. Experience and supportive of Evidence based treatment modalities, Recovery Oriented Systems of Care and Medication Assisted Treatment and community recovery support programs.
· Knowledge of 12-core functions.
· Must have knowledge of micro soft office and computer skills.
· Assure the safety and adherence to residential rules for all residents.
· Engagement to develop trusting relationships to enhance successful substance abuse outcomes educational, behavioral, and motivational interventions.
· Participates in engaging and motivating clients in identified treatment goals, especially and specifically those related to substance use issues
· Assists each client receiving drug and alcohol treatment in developing and maintaining social support networks.
· Collaborates closely with any inpatient substance abuse treatment providers
· Works with clients and staff in developing and implementing person centered educational groups.
· Provides direct service, including social and emotional support.
· Transports and/or accompanies clients to appointments which connect them to community resources and services.
· Attends all team meetings in order to facilitate an integrated, multidisciplinary team approach to service.
· Daily Team Meeting- to organize work for each day and to review recent
contact with each client.
· Provide On-Call crisis response and back up interventions and services.
· Maintains compliance with all applicable practice standards and guidelines.
· Complete all required documentation in a timely manner consistent with
· Supervise the taking of medications by clients, as needed.
· Perform random urinalyses of residents
· Escort clients to outside self help meetings.
Contact Alex Hamel @ email@example.com