Substance Use Disorder Clinician
Riverbend Community Mental Health, Inc., one of the largest providers of community-based behavioral health services in New Hampshire, is seeking a Substance Use Disorder Clinician to provide goal-oriented individual and group treatment to adults and adolescents participating in our CHOICES Addiction Recovery Services program. You will be joining a talented multi-disciplinary team treating individuals with substance use disorders.
The CHOICES program includes treatment options involving detoxification, medication assisted therapy, and intensive outpatient programming. Clinicians in this program provide therapeutic interventions to include, but not limited to, motivational interviewing, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and crisis intervention. Clinicians need to demonstrate skills in conducting treatment that is oriented to social skills, identification of triggers and high-risk relapse situations, social pressures to use substances, and motivation for recovery.
- Provide goal-oriented individual and group settings; Treatment for drug and alcohol addiction is recovery-oriented and focused on the adult population.
- Provide education and support to families in support of client’s treatment goals.
- Prepare treatment plans and clinical paperwork associated with client’s care.
- Monitor client abstinence through urine testing as needed.
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or a related Human Services field.
- Active NH licensure as LCMHC, LICSW, or Psychologist preferred.
- Active NH licensure as LADC or MLADC preferred, or willingness to pursue licensure.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in substance abuse treatment in an outpatient setting.
- Experience with Intensive Outpatient Programming and medication assisted treatment preferred.
- Some evening hours may be required.
Founded in 1963, Riverbend Community Mental Health is a private, nonprofit organization providing specialized behavioral health services in central New Hampshire. Core services include 24/7 emergency mobile crisis services; counseling services for children, adults, and families; and community support, vocational services, and residential programs for adults and seniors. Evidence-based models of treatment guide all our work, and we strongly believe in the power of self-directed growth and recovery.
To Apply: Please use the following link to apply directly from our website: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/riverbend#/job/201